Monday 9 January 2012

Springing to the Defence of Hambleden Life

The loss of the Stag and Huntsman through the Christmas period was pretty hard to swallow. It seemed there was a hole in the community, one that the sports and social club tried valiantly to fill. I was therefore a tad sensitive to the importance of village life so when I came across an article from a local journalist in the London Evening Standard. I was forced to respond. The following post on my personal blog (http://sparkthedebate.blogspot.com/2012/01/why-fresh-air-birdsong-work-for-me.html explains why I believe so passionately in the fabric of village life. Views and comments would be most welcome. And if you want to go to the Evening Standard to see the original article written by Lucy Cavendish click on this link: Evening Standard. I do think there might be some views on what Lucy writes about!

No comments:

Post a Comment